If you are looking for a unique, safe, and effective treatment method for pain management and other conditions, Paramus Medical and Sports Rehabilitation Center offers cupping therapy Wayne NJ uses for a wide range of ailments.
The following are 10 solid reasons to try cupping therapy from the specialists at physical therapy Paramus NJ trusts to ease their pain.
10 Reasons to Try Cupping Therapy Wayne NJ Trusts
- Enhances Blood Circulation
- The circulatory system supplies valuable nutrients and oxygen to the various parts of your body. The cupping process clears up blood congestion if your blood flow is inconsistent. Good blood circulation fosters a more effective immunity against a wide range of illnesses.
- Pain Relief
- Paramus cupping therapy creates an increased blood flow that will ease tense muscles, pain, and stiffness throughout your body. Therapists can focus the cupping process on areas of tightness to bring faster relief to especially those painful spots. The blood flow created by cupping is used for relief from painful conditions like migraines, rheumatoid arthritis, neck pains, and fatigue.
- Many patients who use cupping therapy at Paramus Medical feel it works in a very similar way that acupuncture does. The process uses the increase in blood flow to remove the stiffness from tense, sore, or recovering muscles.
- Supports Immune System
- In addition to blood flow, another feature of the cupping therapy Bergen County NJ athletes and others get from the certified therapists at Paramus Medical is the movement of lymphatic fluid and phlegm throughout your body. Over time, the process will improve your immune system and help you get over colds quicker.
- Improves Skin
- Increased blood flow leads to an expansion of your skin’s capillaries, acting as a skin toner. An application of oil before a cupping therapy session will heighten the toning effects.
- Reduces Acne, Eczema
- One of the main purposes of cupping is to release congested or slow-moving blood. When the blood gets flowing, it can flush out harmful and unattractive skin conditions like acne, eczema, and boils.
- Decreases Anxiety, Depression
- The increased blood flow resulting from the cupping therapy process promotes a clearing of the mind and body. Becoming more relaxed and improving your body’s system will allow you to deal more easily with anxiety and the onset of depression.
- Alleviates High Blood Pressure
- That calming effect and reduction of stress that comes from the increase in blood flow with cupping therapy at Paramus Medical will help to bring down high blood pressure numbers.
- Treats Stomach Issues
- Sufferers of such gastroenterological issues as ulcers and constipation are uncomfortable, at times painful. They are often a sign that there is an imbalance in your body’s operational systems. Cupping therapy Wayne NJ relies on induces the secretion of digestive fluids that can absorb potential harmful materials into your bloodstream.
- Safe, Effective Treatment for Variety of Conditions
- The cupping process will leave circular marks all over your body, which will act as indicators to your therapist as to how the treatment is working. These are typically painless and will last for a few days. The treatment is safe, pain-free, and effective at relieving the pain for a wide range of injuries and ailments.
Contact Paramus for Cupping Therapy Today
For sports medicine Paramus NJ trusts, and complete information on cupping therapy Wayne NJ relies on, contact one of our qualified associates at Paramus Medical & Sports Rehabilitation Center to get started today!